Tanzer Silverview is a player character controlled by Zhubin Parang. He is part of two bonus episodes unrelated to the main campaign. He is the young, handsome scion of a rich and powerful family. He is attempting to make a name for himself, before eventually inheriting everything. Frequently mentions his 400-year-old horse Clopsalot, who Tanzer impulsively gave away as a tip. After his adventure in Hogsbottom and the decline of his family's reputation, Tanzer became more defensive of his family's name while also looking for a way to restore his family's fortune and honor.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Current Items Edit
- Little Godfried
- A small figurine of a knight capable of lifting large amounts of weight. Cannot speak, but can follow commands to carry items for Tanzer.
- Little Godfried has been in the Silverview family for generations and is in all of the Silverview family portraits. Despite his usefulness in carrying Silverview belongings, he is treated terribly by all the Silverview family.
Former Items Edit
- A 400-year-old horse, "Clopsalot"
- Gave away the horse while in a drunken stupor as a tip.
- Tanzer worked alongside Lucian Buttwatcher and Jeremy "Scales" Fangbattle to uncover the dark secret behind Tapwell's manor. After battling the Tapwell family and restoring the Redcheek fortune, the three adventurers were known as the Hogsbottom Three because of the nearby town. Tanzer did not appreciate the new name.
- In the months that followed his first adventure, Tanzer's own prestige and fortune declined as his family was investigated by the authorities. The Silverview family, as it turned out, violated multiple labor laws in their mining company and were caught operating a whaling company. Tanzier spent his time battling duels with rival families, naysayers, and investigative journalists in an attempt to defend his family's honor.
- He would join up with the Hogsbottom Three again to investigate another mystery involving the Redcheek family.